Writers For Conveyor Belt Niches
My name is Will Wang and I’m running a content agency for different E-commerce websites.
Now I’m looking for someone who has a passion in one or more of the following niches:
You MUST have some experience working directly with the above niches.
Most of the work will involve: Writing how-to guides, topic explainers, product round-ups, and beginner guides.
Budget: $50 for each 1000-word post ($0.05/word). This will vary depending on writing ability and level of expertise.
Specifics about the Position:
• All work will be done directly in Google Docs & Sheet.
• Work remotely with very loose deadlines.
• Email-based communication only; no calls. We are very adept at remote work with screencasts, Loom videos, and well-defined processes.
• Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity.
• Payment via PayPal / Payoneer at end of the month with small bonuses available.
• Stable internet access, Google Docs & Sheets
• Proper grammar and spelling are mandatory. Must be able to incorporate cultural references & idioms for US-based audience.
• Can use your own research to create valuable, informative content that flows well. Be familiar with Google Scholar and quickly finding highly authoritative sources.
• Willingness to follow a specific writing workflow.
• An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly.
• Must be able to work without firm deadlines and a 'hands-off' management style.
• Native or highly fluent English speakers only due to the need for local cultural references & regional US idioms.
Here is the application form: