We are looking for experienced writers to produce well-researched, comprehensive buyer’s guides and informational articles for our website in the water heaters niche.
For this position, you will have to create detailed, long-form buyer’s guides and informational articles related to water heaters.
Each buyer’s guide will be either (1) a comprehensive guide that answers all the major questions related to a category of product AND reviews the top products in that category, or (2) a comprehensive review of an individual product.
Each informational article will be a long-form guide that answers all the major questions related to the water heaters topic.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Ideally, you're an experienced writer who has written long-form content and reviewed products before and has a strong interest in researching and writing about home improvement topics.
Perhaps you have a strong interest in home improvement and/or water heaters because this is your hobby or this is your job?
1) Superb written English
2) Experience in researching and writing in-depth, long-form informational articles
3) Experience in researching and writing in-depth, long-form buyer’s guides.
Here is one specific example of a comprehensive guide in the water heaters niche - we would like to create a competing piece of content that improves upon this guide, by including tutorials, infographics, etc.:
4) Experience in creating “scannable” content in a Word document, i.e. content that is easily scannable by the eye because it uses a varied layout, including short paragraphs, section sub-titles, bullet points, bolding, italics, etc. We want content that is ready to be published on the web.
Here is an example of a layout that we like (note: We understand that this exact layout could not be created in a Word document, but it gives you an idea of how we would like the content to be structured in a Word document, so the content can be easily published on my website):
5) Fast and reliable internet
6) Willingness to take direction/receive and act upon feedback
- We will pay per word
- We will own exclusive rights to the content. The content you create must not be used, shared or published in any other way
- We only accept ghostwritten articles at this point.
- You will invoice me monthly (bi-weekly is possible) and accept payment via Paypal
'The friendly expert' tone of voice.
No ‘walls of text,' but content visually broken up into nice sized chunks, presented in nicely formatted sentences, paragraphs, bullet point and numbered lists, all within nicely structured articles with an intro, H2 and H3 headings for topics and sub-topics.
All content must have links out to authoritative sources of information from within the text, not simply listed at the end.
Content will only ever require internet research, no outreach, books, magazines or interviews required.
We only focus on publishing high quality, well-researched, useful content, aiming to be the best content on the web for each article/guide produced.
We will provide detailed instructions and topic brief for each article, while also leaving plenty of room for your own input and creativity.