Are you ready to get your name out there as a writer?
Want to be part of the biggest and most successful female health blog on the planet?!
Of course you do!
We are on the search for two very talented writers to produce the content on our female health blog. WellMe targets what women really want to read about and empowers and motivates them through health advice, fitness ideas and scrumptious recipes.
We produce easy to digest and up to date information delivered in an engaging and friendly manner.
And that’s where you come in…!
We need a writer who writes openly, friendly and in a conversational manner. We want someone with personality! You will be the name behind the post – show us who you are! We like witty whilst still offering actionable and interesting advice to our reader.
We also value experience and enthusiasm. You need to be passionate about what you are writing.
Can you tick all these boxes?
- Excellent English Skills - This is a must.
- Experienced in researching and writing in-depth articles
- Experienced and passionate about writing highly valuable post which offer actionable advice
- You have a personality to your writing
- Can follow a writers structure
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you can, then you’re right up our alley!
Now the boring stuff…
- You MUST be a fluent English speaker
- You MUST be extremely knowledgeable about woman’s health, woman’s fitness and/or food.
- Have 1 – 3 years experience in a writing position
- Experience using online search methods
- A basic knowledge of SEO and keyword optimisation
- Proven competency using Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Willing to make changes based on editorial feedback (we usually find very little is needed though due to the detail in our briefs and writing instructions.)
- We own exclusive rights to the content, it must not be used, shared or published in any other way.
- Must be able to adhere to deadlines.
We will pay per word, invoiced every two weeks. This is a rolling contract, after a paid trial period.
If you think you could create content for our reader then apply now below! This job post will be employing TWO new writers.
In your application please include a bit about why you think you would be a good fit for the job, your background in writing and experience writing about health, fitness and/or food.
Important: Tell us your favourite food in the application message. We want to make sure applicants have read and understood this ad (you'd be surprised how many automated replies we get!)
And one last thing if you have a website – send it over, looking forward to seeing what you’ve got.
**DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS WEDNESDAY 6TH JUNE.**