We need a new writer for our electric toothbrush subscription startup bruush. We're making it more affordable and accessible for people to have access to better toothbrushes.
You have a medical or dentistry background. You're able to speak authoritatively on health and dental but know how to keep it light, entertaining, and playful when necessary.
If this sounds like a fit, please apply for this role.
Whats in it for you?
• A long term guarantee of 1 article per month of 2-4k words each
• Free toothbrush
• You care about your health; thats why you're reading this. You'll be paid to blog about health and wellness.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please read this carefully; you'll only be considered if you follow these steps. Because attention to detail is SUPER important for this role.
Please send an email [email protected] with your desired price per word as the subject line, and include the following within the email:
1. Tell me what your favourite item that you own, and why. Keep it short and sweet - 3 sentences max.
2. Answer this question: Why should we hire you over the other applicants? What makes you stand out? 3 short and concise bullet points will do for this question.
3. Here's our short editorial guide. Please send me a link to an article that you're proud of (that you wrote) that fits this tone. It does not need to be about health or dentistry, just an example of a topic you've researched and written a non-fluffy article/guide about.
p.s. Less is more with this application. Answer the questions above, and if you think you have more to say that will give you an edge, say it, but please don't provide me with a cover letter or pages upon pages of information.