I am looking for writers with experience in Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom Classic to create informational articles around these two programs. If you are a photographer or graphic designer who already uses these programs, this is the perfect opportunity!
The articles you will write are informational, helping readers learn about different tools, techniques, and features in each of these programs. Due to the specificity required for each article, it is necessary to have an understanding of each of these programs to clearly explain it.
Payment for your writing will be 0.04/word and the article lengths assigned will vary between 1000-2000 depending on the topic. That means you can expect in the range of $40-$80 per article. If you choose to apply, please include the secret word “Rango” at the top of your application. Without this secret word, your application will not be considered.
You will be assigned 1-6 articles per week depending on the length required for each topic. Topics will vary between Photoshop or Lightroom. If you are stronger in one program than another, let me know and I can cater the topics accordingly.
- Confident in Adobe Lightroom and/or Adobe Photoshop CC
- Has Lightroom and Photoshop installed on your computer.
- Native English Speaker or Fluent Bilingual
- Writing experience of any kind for blogs, magazines, or online publications. Please include writing samples in your application.
- You will be assigned 1-6 articles per week depending on the topic. Articles range from 1000-2000 words on average. Word count will be set when topics are assigned.
- Publishing dates will be assigned before you're ever assigned a topic. You can deliver articles before their due date to better work around your schedule. All that matters is each article is ready for publishing by your set publishing date.
- Payment will be sent via PayPal within 48 hours of content being submitted and approved.
- Articles will be published under a ghostwriter. Personal credit will not be given on the website.
I will contact shortlisted applicants to write a test article to see if you'll be a good fit for my website. Whether you get hired or not, you will be compensated the same $0.04 for this trial article. From there, I'll reach out to the selected applicants to write more articles.
I look forward to hearing from you!