Seeking 1 freelance writer with experience/interest in animals (hopefully pet cats!) to contribute 4-6 cat articles per month, ranging from 1,000 - 2,500 words.
Example topics may include:
- Why cats bite
- How to litter train a kitten
- Examples of funniest / nerdiest / unique cat names
- History of cat breeds
- Finding the best kitty litter
- Oldest / largest cats in the world
- Hopefully funny cat topics you can help come up with that are more interesting than why cats eat grass (we'll probably write that one too, though)
The tone / voice / style of these articles: Human, casual, witty. Friendly yet informative. Fact based.
For each blog post, I will provide a rough outline as well as some light SEO guidelines to keep in mind when writing. (I am totally open to either providing less or more of a content outline based on how you like to work)
Please let me know if you have any questions and let me know your rates for blog posts covering topics above that are interesting and range from 1,000 - 2,500 words long.
Looking forward to finding and working with you!