We're looking for a couple of freelance writers for MyNextTablet.com - a leading blog about tablets. We review every tablet that gets released, write how to's, app recommendations, and buying guides. While doing so, we're totally independent from all brands and you'll be working as a tech journalist. So, you'll be able to state your opinions freely.
At the beginning, you'll be writing buying guides, app recommendations, how to's, and possibly other longform content. Later, you can review tablets yourself.
Part of your job will also be to translate articles from German to English. That's done with the help of AI, of course. However, you're not allowed to use AI in your writing as you'll have to do original research anyways.
To work for MyNextTablet you'll have to be
- fluent in English. You have to be able to write longform articles without grammatical errors.
- enthusiastic about technology. You'll be writing in-depth about tablets, thousands of words per week. You'll love this work if you're a geek like us, but hate it if you don't know the difference between an SSD and HDD or Chrome and ChromeOS.
- be able to work in a cool team and close together with an editor.
- a cool and international team.
- the ability to work from anywhere in the world. You'll be working at home for the most part.
- flexible working hours.
- fair and on-time compensation.
- tablets to play with (a lot if you live in Berlin, less if you live elsewhere)
You can apply here or via email at [email protected]