We are looking for a blog-article-ghost-writer that lives and breathes PC-Hardware.
If you are always up-to-date on the newest product releases from AMD, Intel, Nvidia etc., have built a bunch of PCs and can explain RAM, VRAM, IPC, Turbo Boost etc. in your sleep, this job's for you!
We are looking for long-term collaboration with you, the writer, who optimally ticks all the following boxes:
- You can ghostwrite up to 10k words per week, for informational-type blog posts of 1,5-3k words per post (occasional best-of or product-list post)
- Your writing in English does not need any editing or fact-checking from us, it's fun to read and shows your passion for PC-Hardware
- Your rate is up to 10c/word (or up to 15c/word for writers that blow us away with their quality)
- You have in-depth PC-Hardware knowledge beyond Gaming-Hardware / Gaming-Benchmarks and can explain anything from IPC to VRAM to M.2 Slots and LGA Sockets
- Bonus: You have knowledge in Hardware for professional workloads such as CAD, 3D, Video Editing, Design etc.
10c/word (up to 15c/word if we find your writing to be impeccable)
We pay via PayPal or Transferwise (or Bank transfer if you're located in Europe). In the first month, we pay after every article.
If we decide to continue working together long-term we pay monthly at the end of every month after you've sent us the invoice.
How to Apply
If the above requirements fit you well, here's what I need from you:
- Link to 2-3 PC-Hardware (!) Articles that you wrote in the past that shows well what we can expect from you.
Alternatively: You can write (unpaid) 2 paragraphs on the following topic "Is NVLINK worth it?", to show us you can write within this subject matter
- Apply via Problogger or via E-Mail to [email protected]
- Please note, that because we usually get a lot of applications, we can only reply to applicants that we are interested in pursuing further.
Looking forward to your messages! :)