We are in the process of launching a website focused on the gig-economy. We'll be covering topics that involve how people can generate "streams of income" using the internet.
A few examples include:
- Various careers you can launch working entirely on the internet.
- Ideas for generating streams of income from real estate/stock investing, bitcoin or cryptocurrency investing, and more.
- Tricks to use technical tools like Excel, online budgeting services, and other resources to create smarter budgets.
- Tricks to save money online by buying from buy-and-sell communities.
- Selling on eBay or Poshmark.
- Budgeting/saving trips to eradicate credit and debt and build a large savings.
- Unique ideas for online business opportunities that are not scams
- Much more...
We will be working on developing a library of about 50 articles across many different topics before launching the site fully. Once this project is finished and launched, we may continue using your services to continue adding content to the site over time.
Who You Should Be:
You are not currently running an online business that you want to promote. If you are, please do NOT apply.
You should be either a successful online entrepreneur looking to share your knowledge and experience with others. You should love the topic of building multiple streams of income using the gig economy.
You should have some form of finance or business background or proven expertise.
You should have some technical experience and be capable of reviewing software tools or websites that have to do with finance, budgeting, or working online.
You should be able to produce avg 1000 word articles that are well researched and include clear, high-quality screenshots from the various services or ideas you'll be discussing.
Please Apply (Read Carefully):
If this describes you, please include the following information in your response:
- At least 3 samples of past online writing work (if you don't have anything published, please DO NOT apply).
- Describe your own successful efforts at taking advantage of the gig economy (beyond writing for money online).
- Describe any finance/business credentials or experience you have.
Please include the phrase: "I read your job description" in the first line of your response or your email will be automatically deleted.
We look forward to working with you!