We need a new writer for our Coffee authority website.
The website's audience are lovers of of good coffee and 'home baristas'.
They are into brewing their own coffee from home, and wouldn't touch Dunkin donuts coffee or Starbucks with a 10 foot pole.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this role.
Whats in it for you?
• A guarantee of 3 articles per week of 1-3k words each (if you want more, we can provide)
• Once you prove yourself (after 2-3 months of work) we'll send you free coffee equipment to review as part of some of the articles. Once you're done, you can keep the gear or sell it.
• You love coffee; thats why you're reading this. You'll be paid to blog about coffee.
• The chance to write for other projects (providing you're versatile)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please read this carefully; you'll only be considered if you follow these steps. Because attention to detail is SUPER important for this role.
Please send an email [email protected] with your desired price per word as the subject line, and include the following within the email
1. Tell me what your favourite coffee brewing method is, and why. Answer this question in uppercase, and keep it short and sweet - 3 sentances max.
2. Answer this question: Why should we hire you over the other applicants? What makes you stand out? 3 short and concise bullet points will do for this question.
3. Sell me this pen. Actually, sell me this coffee maker: Write 50 words on this product, its benefits, selling it to me: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I7JKAQ0
4. List your price per word in the email. Yep, I asked twice.
5. The number of articles, per week, that you can commit to writing.
p.s. Less is more with this application. Answer the questions above, and if you think you have more to say that will give you an edge, say it, but please don't provide me with a cover letter or pages upon pages of information. I'm your typical time poor website manager, and hence, long winded answers probably will n0t be read. I'm just being honest.