We need a new writer for our cat furniture website.
The website's audience are design conscious people who love cats. They are into making their space look beautiful and wouldn't touch a PetCetera Fuzzy Carpet Cat Tree with a 10 foot pole.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this role.
Whats in it for you?
• A long term guarantee of 2 articles per month of 1-4k words each (if you want more, we can provide)
• Once you prove yourself (after 2-3 months of work) we'll send you free cat furniture to review as part of some of the articles. Once you're done, you can keep the merch or sell it.
• You love cats; thats why you're reading this. You'll be paid to blog about cats.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please read this carefully; you'll only be considered if you follow these steps. Because attention to detail is SUPER important for this role.
Please send an email [email protected] with your desired price per word as the subject line, and include the following within the email:
1. Tell me what your favourite piece of furniture is (that you own), and why. Keep it short and sweet - 3 sentences max.
2. Answer this question: Why should we hire you over the other applicants? What makes you stand out? 3 short and concise bullet points will do for this question.
3. Here's our short editorial guide. Please send me a link to an article that you're proud of (that you wrote) that fits this tone. It does not need to be about animals or cats, just an example of a topic you've researched and written a non-fluffy article/guide about.
p.s. Less is more with this application. Answer the questions above, and if you think you have more to say that will give you an edge, say it, but please don't provide me with a cover letter or pages upon pages of information.