We own an affiliate marketing blog in the fashion/apparel niche. We’re looking for writers to write engaging, informative and helpful product buying guides. Here’s an example of what type of buying guide we’re referring to:
https://www.globosurfer.com/best-beginner-stand-paddle-boards/ (this is not our website)
For each article, we’ll give you a product type. For example, “Best basketball hoops for teens”. From there, you’ll be responsible for:
- Finding the best products for that category on Amazon.com (according to our criteria)
- Researching the pain points/most important factors people consider when shopping for the product type.
- Writing the buying guide (Minimum of 2,000 words)
We have a style-guide/format that you must follow. Also, unlike many affiliate sites that you might be familiar with, one of the things that separates this website is we write with a natural, slightly humorous tone.
We’re not looking for dry, boring fluffy content. Due to the niche of our site, it’s crucial that our content is relatable and speaks to the specific pain points people are trying to solve when buying these types of products.
- English MUST be your native language (American, Canada or U.K. preferred)
- You must have experience writing long-form buying guides, with a focus on conversions
- You must proofread every article you submit
- Ability to write in natural language (in other words, write the way real people speak, not robotic formal language)
- You must be able to research products on Amazon.com. We don’t just want to include the first 5 products that pop up on Amazon when you search. You need to dig a little deeper and make sure you’re recommending the best products, and be able to write about what separates them from the other products in the category. In your application, this is the keyphrase to enter: netflix.
- Add internal links to 1-2 of our other articles/buying guides
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
What we offer
- You’ll be paid a flat rate of $100 for each article (minimum of 2,000 words)
- We pay promptly. You’ll never have to worry about when you’ll be paid. We’ll assign you a set amount of articles per month, and once you submit them and we’ve reviewed them you’ll be paid ASAP via PayPal.
- Work on your own schedule. We assign you articles at the beginning of each month and we’ll agree on a deadline. (By the way, my name is D). As long as you submit the content by the deadline, you can work whenever you want.
- Other writing opportunities. We own several other websites, as well as do occasional freelance work for other clients. As one of our writers, you’ll get first dibs at other opportunities.
To apply, please complete the application below: