My company is looking for a passionate writer that can produce well-researched long-form content (2,500 - 3,000 words) about Microsoft Excel and SQL Server. You should understand SEO marketing and how to target people in mid- to large size companies to drive more of those people to the web site.
The product (https://sqlspreads.com) is an Add-In to Microsoft Excel used in Data Maintenance/Business Intelligence projects to update and manage data in Microsoft SQL Server databases. Customers are mid to large-size companies all over the world with a focus on the US market. Marketing is inbound using SEO and AdWords.
These are two examples of the current blog posts that generate traffic:
- You should have at least a couple of years experience writing technical marketing articles.
- U.S. English is your mother tongue and your communication skills are exceptional.
- You should have basic knowledge/understanding of Microsoft Excel and databases (preferably Microsoft SQL Server).
- You should understand SEO and online marketing and seamlessly incorporating SEO keywords into your work.
- You love researching new topics and are able to work efficiently researching and preparing new articles.
- It's awesome if you are experienced working with WordPress and know how to write and publish an article.
Why You Should Apply
- You feel passionate about producing well-researched long-form technical content.
- You like working with B2B software products.
- You are looking for a project that you can work with for a longer time.
- You are looking for a part-time engagement with flexible work hours.
What We Need
The job will be on an hourly basis and my goal is to find a person that I can work with during a long time. Initially the workload will be around one article a months.
Please include the following in the application:
- Please describe your background and experience in the area.
- Include links to at least three articles that you have personally written and you feel is a good reference for this job.
- Please write a few words about one of the articles and tell why you are really satisfied with this piece of work.
I look forward to hear from you!