Looking for adept writers to produce content related to general personal finance in a personable, fun, and engaging way.
Ideally, you should have a solid background in one or more of the following areas: Cars, RVs, campers or car repairs.
- Be able to write well-sourced, thorough and informative evergreen articles that engage our readers.
- Ability to pitch stories and creatively approach evergreen topics.
- Have a strong command of your subject area and a willingness to learn more.
- Have a keen sense of what content works well in Automotive niche.
- Understand SEO best practices and how they factor into quality conte≠nt.
- Be driven by a constant curiosity to get more and better answers.
- Ability to adopt the brand voice and develop content within brand guidelines and style.
- Meet regular deadlines.
The readers mean the world to us, and we want to engage them in the most authentic and helpful ways possible. One way this translates into our content is by publishing articles using first-hand experiences, anecdotal advice, hints of humor, and real-talk – like chatting with a friend who is seeking advice from a trusted source.
Each completed article should be between 1000 - 2000 words. All submissions must pass a Copyscape test and no plagiarized content will be accepted.
It would be great to develop ongoing partnerships with some awesome writers!
To apply fill out this form: