If you’re passionate about article writing and are actively seeking a new long-term relationship with a dynamic company, you might have stumbled upon your perfect partner...
We’re Fabrik, a branding and marketing agency based in London, but working globally. As part of our commitment to digital marketing and entrepreneurialism, we’re launching a series of new online ventures.
Each venture will be dedicated to a specific niche, covering topics from the world of broadcasting to wellbeing, product design, technology, audio, travel, and fitness.
We’re not seeking to emulate other bland affiliate and FBA websites. Rather, we’re dedicated to making fluid online experiences, populated with insightful and engaging content. Which is where you come in.
Each website will be overseen by highly experienced digital marketers, who understand keyword research and SEO. We’ll use proven techniques to drive traffic our sites, and we’ll be working closely with you to generate ideas and highly visible content.
As a talented writer, you’ll quickly become a valuable asset to our team and initially can expect to receive approximately 2 to 3 article briefs per month. These are likely to vary in length, from 1,500 to 3,000+ words. Content will also vary in style – from brand stories to response posts, research-based articles, reviews, and listings.
As part of each assignment, you’ll be expected to make recommendations for high-quality imagery (we also place emphasis on aesthetics).
We should add that we’re not seeking to establish relationships with ‘generalist’ writers.
We’d only like to hear from you if you possess a genuine interest in any of the following areas...
—Radio (as a medium and as a product)
—Technology (gear and gadgets)
—Food/nutrition (blending and juicing)
Please note, we will not respond to automated applications.
Fabrik will only get back to candidates who add a relevant topic(s) to their application. If you have little or no interest in any of the above areas, this posting is probably not for you.
- English as a first language, with exceptional grammar.
- A track record in creating insightful and engaging articles.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to contribute ideas and thoughts to our website(s).
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing and SEO.
- A sense of pride and ownership in the work you produce.
- The ability to publish articles straight into WordPress (preferable).
- Good communication skills.
- Insightful and engaging articles and blog posts.
- Exceptionally high-quality publishing standards.
- A streamlined and harmonious way of working.
- Minimal spelling and grammar modifications.
- You’ll be working with a personable and professional team.
- You’ll receive a written brief for each article we commission.
- We’ll do the keyword research, so you can concentrate on writing.
- We will only cover exciting topics and subject matter.
- You’ll be working with a highly regarded branding agency.
- Your writing will be highly visible.
If we believe that you might be suitable for the role, we'll ask you for a short, (paid) test article. If you're happy with this, please include the word ‘dinosaur’ in your application.
Projects will be commissioned on a long-term, freelance basis and you will be paid promptly. We will agree on a flat, per-word rate based on the length of each article.