WordAgents.com is once again looking to expand our team of American ghostwriters. We are a content creation agency that offers content fulfillment to digital marketers and agencies.
What We Need
We're in need of several telecommuting ghostwriters to help us fulfill client orders.
Writers generally are offered up to 5,000 words of work per assignment to be completed according to our specific guidelines. The 5,000 words of work may be split up into several different pieces of content.
Writers will need to be able to research topics that they have little knowledge on and be able to create content on that topic from scratch.
This work is NOT journalism / editorial work. This work has NOTHING to do with screenplays, comedy, or any type of fiction.
Typical orders include blog posts, website content, product or service reviews, product/category descriptions, and informational eBooks.
Common topics we cover:
- pets / pet health
- senior care
- cooking / bbq / smoking
- seo / digital marketing
- personal finance
- health / fitness / diet
- life insurance
- identity theft
- cloud technology
- immigration law
- and on, and on, and on...
Why Write for Us?
- Work from home...in your pajamas...with your mildly inappropriate coffee mug.
- Get paid within 2 business days of submitting completed work.
- Digital communication only; no boring conference calls or meetings.
- Flexible work; we'll work with your schedule and capacity. We know you guys juggle a lot of different gigs.
- American writers only (We will find out you're not American when we go to pay you for your test assignment. Please do not apply if you are not American. We will not pay.)
- A fluent understanding of the AP Stylebook.
- A computer with internet access, Microsoft Word or Google Docs, an email account, and a PayPal account
- Proper spelling/grammar mandatory
- Writing needs to have good flow/tone of voice/personality
- Can use the internet to research topics in which you have no experience
- Can use your research to create valuable, informative content
- Must be punctual; orders must be able to reply to all e-mails within 24 hours.
- Must always hit deadlines
How To Apply
If you meet all of the requirements above and would like to apply for the gig, please follow these directions:
- Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Use "Writer Application for WordAgents" as the subject line.
- Tell us about yourself in no more than 4 sentences.
- Attach (read: not links) two documents to the e-mail of your previous work.
- Please write a 100-word blurb in the email body on one of the following two topics:
- How the AP Stylebook has improved your writing
- The importance of a good article title & hook/lead