We’re Goals.com, an up and coming goal setting website dedicated to helping people achieve their goals. Part of our job is to keep our audience motivated, which is where you come in! We are in search for talented and highly passionate writers to help inspire our audience.
We have two types of opportunities: Article Writing and Goal Maps. Please see details below.
Article Writing: the content published on Goals.com is intended to help our audience improve all aspects of their lives. We aim to provide practical advice, resources and the motivation to help our community realize their full potential.
- Goals.com pays $5 for every published article
- We require high quality, original content that matches the message of Goals.com
- Article topics that the Goals.com audience can read and enjoy
- A word count of 400 words or more
- Here are some additional helpful tips on how to crush it as a Goals.com contributor
Goal Maps: Goals.com strives to provide a vast array of goal setting templates for our users to adopt and use. For example, if our users want to quit smoking, lose weight or start a business, hopefully we have a plan that can help them. See Goal Map Examples here.
- Goals.com pays $20 for every published Goal Map
- Please select topics that we currently do not have a Goal Map for
- Provide a goal title and short summary (two sentences)
- Conduct thorough research to construct a template that breaks down the goal into series of well thought out steps that lead to successfully achieving the goal
- Using the research you gather, write short, upbeat and educational messages that are sent to the user to help motivate and guide them through the Goal Map you created
- We can provide examples of how we'd like our Goal Maps structured upon request
- For additional details or questions on contributing Goal Maps, please contact us at [email protected]
FREE ACCOUNT: Also, with your first published article or Goal Map, you will be given a complimentary Goals.com contributor account, which grants you access to all of Goals.com for FREE!
PAYMENTS: we will submit payments via PayPal within five days after your article gets published.
QUALITY: Goals.com will reject any duplicate content or poorly written work. Please do not plagiarize or attempt to repurpose previously written content from other sites, be it your own or someone else’s.
NEXT STEPS: visit the contributor page on our website and create an account.
Thanks for your interest, we look forward to publishing your awesome work on Goals.com!
P.S. We want to make sure Goals.com is the best it possibly can be, so if you have any comments, questions, concerns, or ideas on how to make Goals.com better, please don’t hesitate to let us know.