Looking for someone who uses SEO tools frequently to help write reviews for explaining the pros, cons and potential ways in which the tools could be better, especially in comparison to competing tools.
- Experience using SEO tools like Ahrefs/SEMrush as well as auditing tools like Screaming Frog or Sitebulb
- You should be a great conversational writer who can effectively weigh up pros and cons and come to a verdict on how good a product is
- You should have strong on-page SEO experience, knowing how to optimise for snippets and structure an article effectively
To be the best fit for this project, you need:
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Dedication to meet project deadlines on time
- Knowledge of SEO tools
- To write “I am a human” at the top of your proposal
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this project, please reply with any relevant experience.
Please answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
What SEO tools do you have experience with?
Do you have experience writing software reviews (please provide examples)?
How many words can you write of content on a weekly basis?
How do you ensure your content doesn't have grammatical errors?