Looking for knowledgeable and creative writers to produce content for a website focusing on all topics surrounding babies and motherhood, including:
* Breastfeeding and breast pumping
* Baby toys
* Baby health and safety
* And more …
2) WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
This is a long-term and on-going opportunity where we’re looking for writers who are able to produce anything from 3000 to 10,000 words each per month (depending on your availability and our content needs).
Individual articles will be anything from 1000 words to 4000 words each, so we’d be looking for people who can create anything from 2 to 6 pieces each per month.
3) WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal applicant will have in depth knowledge about babies and motherhood, be that because of a passion within or due to extensive first hand experience being a mommy.
However, excellent research skills and a personality that shines through in writing is more important and can trump first hand experience, as long as you can produce quality, long form content that is accurate, information rich and has personality.
Regardless, excellent research skills is a must! All content must have links out to authoritative sources of information from within the text to back up important points made.
Content will only ever require internet research, no outreach, books, magazines or interviews required.
You would need to have an engaging, witty voice, able to relate to and entertain readers while being highly informative and able to truly teach and give over useful information in a friendly, entertaining way.
So a ‘friendly expert’ is the tone of voice we are looking for throughout the site.
We only focus on publishing high quality, well-researched useful content, aiming to be the best content on the web for each article produced.
We will provide detailed instructions and topic briefs for each article, while also leaving plenty of room for your own input and creativity.
There will be no KW inclusion targets, and only very loose word count targets as we believe forcing writers to include certain words, or being strict on word count is very counter-productive and restrictive, making the end result suffer. We are more interested in covering topics very well, and word count and KW inclusion can fall where they may.
- We will pay you a rate per written word
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to make changes based on editorial feedback (we usually find very little change is needed though due to the detail in our briefs and writing instructions.)
- We own exclusive rights to the content, it must not be used, shared or published in any other way. However, if published in your name, we cannot make any changes to the content either (without your permission.)
- We are open to accepting both ghost written work, or publishing under your own name if you have relevant authority and experience to add to a credible bio.
5) HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an email to Moe at: [email protected] with the subject line: “It’s A Baby’s World”.
(This just shows me who has actually bothered to read this advert and can follow the simplest of instructions…you’d be surprised how many people don’t!)
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION AND EMAIL (Very Important!):
- Your previous experience and what makes you ideal for this opportunity
- Links to 3 examples of relevant work you have previously had published.
- Your rate per word for written content.
- How many words per month you think you can write
- Any questions or further information you would like from me.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
All the best,