I'm looking for a writer that eats, sleeps, and breathes WordPress! (I know all of you can USE a WordPress site, but I'm looking for someone with knowledge of WordPress plugins, themes, etc).
We’re a WordPress blog and we're doing quite a large content overhaul, so I’m looking for someone who has a lot of time on their hands in the coming 3 months. I want to move forward fast - so If you only have time for 1-2 articles a week - this is not for you.
- (re)write existing listings/reviews/posts on plugins, themes and WordPress related articles (I've got tons)
- Revamp existing older blog articles
- Word count needs to be 2,500 or more words per article on average.
- Research needs to be done for each article
- Personal experiences and writing in the first person are encouraged
Examples of Subject Matter
Blogs that you can take as an example: WPExplorer, CodeinWP, WPMayor, WPLift, torquemag.io, WPKube, etc.
Is it right for you?
If you know how to write material that both entertains and informs readers, this opportunity may be suitable for you. Your writing style should be easy for everyone to understand. An informal writing tone is what we are looking for. You ought to have extensive first-hand WordPress experience as well.
I need a native English speaker (i.e. English as a first language, not 2nd).
Relevant work samples are vital for anyone who decides to apply for this assignment. If you have written an article that hasn't been posted on the Internet, you can attach it to your application. Alternately, you may supply links to your published work.
I'm looking for someone that can do a steady stream of many articles per month.
- How many articles can you handle per month? (2,500 words)
- Can you give me a fixed price for that?
- We could also agree on a fixed rate per month (instead of on the amount of articles) if you'd like that.
- Can you also state the difference in price between ghostwriting or writing with your own name under the articles?