This is an opportunity to not just unleash your writing skills and WordPress knowledge, but also help build one of the fastest-growing brands in the WordPress world.
EasyWP (is part of the Namecheap organization, a leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company with over two million customers and ten million domains under management. EasyWP’s mission is to democratize WordPress, making it available to everyone by removing the technical headaches. It’s managed WordPress done right, and it’s set to keep growing fast — with your help.
What you'll do
As the Content Marketer & Writer for EasyWP, you’ll be responsible for spotting trends, uncovering insights, and living all things WordPress — and then turning it all into great blogs and articles. You’ll basically be setting the editorial agenda, and then bringing it to life with your words.
You will also have the opportunity to write across other essential channels such as email, affiliates, offline, and more.
The role in a nutshell:
- Researching new article ideas and concepts
- Writing and editing blogs and articles across our platform and beyond
- Building your own content strategy
- Determining then recommending priority based on product direction and needs
- Managing content schedule
- Working with SEO team to explore content opportunities
- Liaising with designers and illustrators to create visual assets
- Establishing collaboration opportunities across the WordPress community
- Creating additional materials such as email, landing pages, and more
What you’ll bring
This is a varied role, where you will control much of the editorial and production process. Ideal for a motivated self-starter who likes to get things done. You’ll need:
- A real passion for all things WordPress
- Experience in writing professional-standard blogs and articles
- Proven track record of writing across other marketing channels
- The ability to simplify complex problems into digestible, easy to understand solutions
- In-depth research skills, especially around technical products
- Top-level SEO knowledge and experience in optimizing content
- Good understanding of the technology industry as a whole, preferably in sectors such as domain registration, web hosting, and Internet security, etc
- Comfortable working with remote teams and a dispersed workforce
- Wants to work in a growing, fast-paced, and exciting environment that will challenge you from day one
- Has relationships and contacts across the tech and WordPress ecosystems you can leverage to syndicate content and draw awareness to our-published content
- Ability to build entire content pieces, including writing, inserting images/video (images/videos will often be supplied), proof-reading and publishing autonomously
Where you’ll work
This role is open to anyone who’s ready to work on a remote basis, preferably within a European/UK timezone. You’ll be part of a truly global network by joining Namecheap’s teammates from 18 countries in Europe, South America, Canada, and the United States. For this role, you will join more than 100 colleagues who are always-remote along with more than 1,500 location-based employees in Ukraine, Portugal, and India.
Who you'll work with
The EasyWP team is a multi-skilled group of product and communication designers, talented marketers, and illustration gurus. You will be joining them as a critical team member, adding your expertise to a highly motivated fast-moving group.
On a wider level, you will also be joining a Namecheap culture built on close collaboration with our global network of colleagues, and a relentless focus on meeting the emerging needs of our customers.
What’s in it for you
- Being part of a global technology company and growing as an international professional
- A flat organization with low-hierarchy and open communication
- The comfort of working at home (or a coffee shop) 100% remotely, while being a part of a global professional community
- Leaders who support your growth