We're looking for an amazing WordPress & SEO content writer to help us educate our blog readers via extensive guides, how-to articles and list posts.
Here at Solvid, we realise the importance of publishing high-quality, priceless content that brings value to the end user. We believe that this is a single most important aspect of running a successful business blog.
Who are we?
Our "official" title is boring. We're an SEO & WordPress Development agency based in London, UK. However, we're more than just a generic SEO company - we focus on educating our visitors via the content we publish on our blog as opposed to focusing on cold selling. That's why we've been able to get our name out fairly quickly.
Who we're looking for?
In three words, we are looking for a Pro WordPress Writer who can help us reach better results by driving traffic through quality content.
You should be prepared to write at least 2-3 articles/guides per week (1,500 - 3,000 words each).
You should have an extensive knowledge of WordPress (including plugins & themes), Blogging & SEO.
You'll be expected to write detailed plugin & theme reviews/guides, WordPress how-to guides, performance hacks, blogging tips & tricks, list posts and more.
Here are some samples:
Blogging Tricks & Tips:
- Native English Speaker
- Have 2+ years of experience working with WordPress, its plugins & themes (Preferably have development experience, too)
- Should have fair knowledge of Blogging & SEO
- Strong journalistic/copywriting skills
- Able to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Able to provide samples of past work
- Take initiative and propose topics (although we'll be giving you topics every week)
But we prefer a bit more (additional skills)
- Have experience with SEO & Content Marketing tools like Moz, Ahrefs & BuzzSumo
- Able to fix common WordPress errors and more importantly, teach people how to fix them
- Had your work published on some well-known blogs/publications/websites (please provide links when applying)
- You're an experienced WordPress developer and know some really cool stuff
We'll provide you with the necessary testing environment. You'll have your own subdomain on our website where you'll be able to fiddle around with the plugins/themes. If we ask you to write a review/guide of a premium plugin/theme - we'll make sure that you get full access to it.
Payments & Terms
We'll start off with a 3-month flexible agreement (extending for another 6 months if all goes well), asking you to write up to 4 articles per week (this may change on a week-by-week basis). We will pay you for every article that you write on a one-by-one basis.
Payments go as follows (for indication only):
- 500 - 1,000 words (e.g. quick WordPress hack) - $30 (£24)
- 1,000 - 1,500 words (e.g. list type post or quick review) - $45 (£35)
- 1,500 - 2,500 words (e.g. detailed plugin/theme guide) - $60 (£45)
- 2,500 - 3,500 words (e.g. massive blogging/Wordpress guides or huge list type posts) - $80 (£60)
Payments may increase if extra time is needed to work on a specific article. We'll assign topics every week, but feel free to suggest ideas.
What to do next?
If you're interested, please send us a quick CV/Resume/Portfolio outlining your experience along with samples of past work.