Are you a go-getter with words flowing through your blood? You might be the ideal WordAgents writer.
As an SEO agency, our team produces high-quality, optimized content for clients all over the world.
We need multiple writers who can write for the web and aren't afraid to learn something new.
Are you the right fit for our team?
We think it's a pretty sweet gig. Here's what we offer to US and Canadian writers who are fluent in US English:
- Consistent work each week. No hunting down clients or cold pitching.
- Regular payment. Invoice weekly or monthly, whatever works for you. You'll never have to track us down for nonpayment.
- Flexibility in your work schedule. Opt-in for 2K to 10K+ words per week, and pause if you need to take a break.
- Tons of exciting content. There's always something new to work on, so no enormous orders of boring content to trudge through.
- A team structure. You'll work with an Editor, Talent Manager, and the entire WordAgents team to collaborate, learn, and grow. We want you to succeed as a professional writer!
- Continuous team improvements and updates! (we're always working on ways to support writers with training, tools, and technology)
So what's the catch? Two things.
One: All of our writers are ghostwriters; you won't receive a byline. The upside? You won't need to interact with clients, even if they request revisions (we have a team for that).
Two: Our rate is .03/word, so a combination of skills and speed is a must.
Now to the crucial question: how can you excel with WordAgents?
Our writers are:
- Quick: Most agree that they can handle about 500 words per hour, with research included.
- Experienced: Writing for the web isn't the same as college papers, poetry, or prose. Familiarity with blogs, product pages, reviews, and essential SEO concepts is ideal.
- Adaptable: WordAgents writers are willing to learn and grow with feedback from Editors and Managers.
- US English speakers: We only hire American or Canadian citizens with fluent US English writing abilities.