Freelance Technology Writer [Multiple Positions]
WindowsReport, one of the largest tech sites on the web, is looking for a number of experienced freelance technology writers who share our passion for creating content that helps our audience live an error-free tech life.
Our goal is to connect everybody that's on the Web seeking a technology-related answer with the content that fulfills his need.
About the Writer we're looking for:
We're absolutely mad about satisfying the most granular kind of search, so you must respect and embrace completely our phylosophy.
Furtermore, it's important that you meet the following:
- 5+ years demonstrable experience writing about consumer technology
- Experience writing for a web-based publication
- Ability to write on a breadth of technology topics, but mostly focusing on Windows and Software
- Strong research skills for creating amazing digital content
- You should straightforward, practical, and instructional guides
- WordPress experience
- Experience working with strict deadlines
- Demonstrable experience documenting processes
- Active social media following, especially LinkedIn & Twitter (Quora is a massive plus)
Before you apply
Our freelancer contracts require a minimum number of pieces to be submitted per month, based on your abilities and our needs. Most pieces are between 500 and 1500 words and our remuneration ranges from 10$ to 50$ per 1000 words, highly depending on the extra-work we need to do.
Your work needs to look like this
- Fix: Wi-Fi doesn’t have valid IP configuration error
- Best VPN software clients for Windows 10
- 3 ways to create awesome borders on Google Docs
- How to fix the DAQExp.dll missing error in Windows 10
Who is WindowsReport.com
For more than 8 years, www.WindowsReport.com has been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired when it comes to anything tech.
We still believe the PC should remain the core of your tech life, but our mission is even broader - we want to help you fix annoying errors, learn how to use tech tools and services with our guides and simplify your tech acquisitions.
2) Based on that we will give you a test article
3) After reviewing it, we will inform you of the next stage
4) If we decide to publish it, you will be compensated either way