TimetoCleanse.com is looking for a talented individual who can write, format and manage the content on our website.
At timetocleanse.com our goal is to help people achieve vibrant health by promoting the highest quality food-based supplements, encouraging people to make small simple changes to their diet and lifestyle, and highlighting the impact of chemicals and toxins in our food and environment.
If you are an experienced writer / blog manager with an interest in natural health then we'd love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a content calendar which allows us to plan ahead and create content for events, holiday seasons etc
- Writing regular blog posts (700 - 1500 words) which are designed to highlight issues around toxins / chemicals in our food & environment, help people make healthy choices on their journey to optimum health, and or promote products which are a good fit for our audience
- Formatting the blog posts with images, internal / external links, SEO settings and more
- Creating more in-depth round-up posts or guides every few months to help us build our authority and grow our following
- Adding new product descriptions as new products are released and updating existing ones with new ingredients, prices and flavors etc
- Keeping the website updated
- Working with the social media manager to plan content campaigns
Initially this will be a part-time freelance role starting with approx 20 hours a month. However there are opportunities to expand responsibilities and hours if desired in the future.
Depend on the level of experience and the agreement, however we anticipate between $20 and $45 USD per hour or a retainer / contract agreement
How to Apply
First visit our website at https://www.timetocleanse.com. Spend some time to get a feel for the products we promote, and the types of topics we cover on the blog
Then complete the short form to send your application to us.
IMPORTANT: We don't need your entire life story or information about irrelevant projects. We don't want to see your resume.
Make your application stand out by keeping it short and snappy. Tell us what makes you a great fit for this role and send us a couple of links to work you are proud of.