Have you heard of Style Me Pretty? How About Green Wedding Shoes?
If you have, then we are looking for someone who not only lives, breathes, and eats, everything weddings, but also enjoys blogging about them, connecting with other industry professionals, and growing communities.
We are in search for a community manager and blogger to help grow our wedding blog to one of the largest and most unique blogs on the web.
Our tagline is "a wedding blog showcasing all things beautiful."
This will be an ongoing role, so consider this before applying. It will provide great revenue sharing opportunities as the website continues to grow.
Here are some of the tasks that you will be responsible for:
- Growing our Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest communities
- Updating all of these channels on a daily basis with content posted on our blog
- Sharing content from other wedding influencers to build connections
Maintaining the Blog
- Posting, formatting, and moderating all of the wedding inspiration submissions
- Our goal is to feature 1 new wedding inspiration on a daily basis
- Manage all incoming requests from vendors to be included in the directory. There will be bonuses included for selling sponsored posts and directory listings
- Sponsored Posts
- Answer all requests for sponsored posts
- Control the entire process of getting content, posting, and payments
- Come up with topics for writers to write about
- Format, edit, and add links to all articles
- Schedule and publish articles
How to Apply (Only individuals, no companies or agencies)
Complete the simple questions on our Google Doc Form below and we will email you back if you are someone that we will are a good fit for this project.
Compensation: This will be negotiated with the person that we select for this project.