Wisevu Inc. (pronounced as Wiseview) is a well established and highly experienced remote digital marketing agency, founded in 2008, with headquarters in Ontario, Canada and Split Croatia.
We are a team of highly experienced, skilled and passionate remote digital marketing experts including SEO’s, web designers, developers, and content marketers looking to help our communities and the world through industry leading digital marketing solutions.
As a Website Content Editor & Project Manager at Wisevu, a major part of your responsibility will include:
- Website content production project management
- Web design project management
- Planning quarterly content calendars and ensuring their completion
- Proofreading and requesting content improvements from writers
- Managing & training writers
- Conducting client interviews
- Content outlining - requires determining the key sections to be provided to writers
- Preparing project briefs for writers
- Editing content for final launch
- Facilitating content improvements for existing web pages
- Content Writing
- Conducting keyword research
- Auditing site content to ensure it is SEO friendly
You will oversee the content strategy for 15+ clients, balancing new content upon launch, incoming client requests, and recurring contracted assignments.
What You Will Need
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Commerce, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3+ years of total experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience working in an agency* If you do not meet all of the above 3 requirements your application will not be considered.
- Fluent/Native in written and spoken English. If your grammar/spelling is not an A+ your application will be declined.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. If you are not a great verbal communicator this role is not for you since you will be communicating directly with clients.
- Great marketer. Able to produce content that sells. You must have samples to show such as website sales copy that you either wrote or edited.
- Great attention to detail.
- Highly organized. Ability to easily manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Passionate about learning SEO.* If you do not meet all of the above requirements your application will not be considered.
- Have a workspace free of distractions. This position is intended for an individual who enjoys working from home or a co-working space.
- Having a download speed of at least 30 Mbps and upload speed of at least 10 Mbps.
Salary & Benefits
Salary: Highly competitive salary which will be negotiated during the interview based on competencies, skills and experience. Salary Range: $2000-$3000CAD/month + other competitive benefits.
Bonus: Generous bonus on meeting quarterly KPIs.
Working remotely: Work from the comfort of your own home office or workspace.
Flexible schedule: Only 5 hours of overlap with the 9am-6pm EST workday (Monday - Friday) with 1-2 days a week to work at your own schedule. Weekends are also optional for additional income
Employee Training & Premium Development Courses: Fun and highly educational career opportunity. Paid premium-quality Employee Development Courses. As well as one-on-one training from highly experienced digital marketers and SEO experts with over 15 years of experience.
Quality Equipment: Free Computer & Cell Phone
Your next steps are:
The link below will take you to the application form. In addition to providing your contact information and answering some general questions, you'll be asked to edit a short text to help us evaluate your editing skills.
Note: Filling out the form should take approximately 10 minutes.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together for many great years to come.
2022 © All the content in this job ad is the sole private property of Wisevu Inc. and shall not be used without written consent from Wisevu Inc. The content therein is protected by the Copyright Act of Canada and the Copyright Act of United States of America. All Rights Reserved.