We are looking for the best content manager that can jump right in taking our content creation to a whole new level. We anticipate 50% of the job will be writing, 25% of the job will be social media, and 25% of the job will be other content related things. Sound like you? Read on!
As our Content Manager you will:
- Write, edit, and publish amazing and great reviews and blog content on various and wide-ranging topics such as cyber security, insurance, finance, and vacationing.
- Create a process to systematically recruit, train, and manage freelance writers from all over the world to write on our multiple website properties
- Work with our third party SEO firms to create highly linkable content with a focus on increasing our organic rankings
- Own our entire social media strategy - create content calendars, create engaging and viral content, and respond/nurture our growing communities
- Create and enforce a style guide for each website property and likewise ensure all content matches
- Research and create new topic ideas with a focus on increasing our SEO
- Stay on top of the latest content marketing trends to ensure our websites and content fit the needs of our audiences
- Never utter the words, “That’s not my job.”
Helpful Skills & Experience
- You must have experience in editing and writing content for websites with a high amount of SEO traffic
- You must have experience in managing multiple freelancers
- You must know how to research and write SEO keyword-focused copy, headlines, descriptions, and alt text
- You must be able to write kick-butt content yourself in the absence of freelancers
- You should know basic HTML so that you can ensure all posts/content/copy looks and fits in to each website template
- You must be okay taking input from various stakeholders and implementing feedback
- You must be okay working on a variety of projects, daily
- You must not be afraid to test new ideas, find winners, and pull back on losers
- You must be okay with constant change - we move quickly and test often
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills come second nature - we’re remote after all
- Do we sound picky? We know. It’s because we only want the best.
What We Value
A driven self-starter with a history of success. Always striving to exceed targets - we’re a performance marketing company after all! Clear and constant communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy, and a desire to win are just a few of ClickThere’s cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and kicking butt every single day “at the office.”
As a fully distributed team, you’ll be free to work from wherever in the world you desire.
We’re not going to lie. This will be a demanding job with an extreme attention to performance and detail. You should be a self-starter who is able to handle multiple priorities and demanding stakeholders. We’re not unreasonable - we’re going to have fun and we’ll be in the trenches with you too.
After you completed your survey we will be notified. There is no need to email us.
Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know you!