We are looking for the best content manager that can jump right in taking our content creation to a whole new level. We anticipate 50% of the job will be writing, 25% of the job will be social media, and 25% of the job will be other content related things. Sound like you? Read on!
As our Content Manager you will:
- Write, edit, and publish amazing and great reviews and blog content on various and wide-ranging topics such as cyber security, insurance, finance, and vacationing.
- Create a process to systematically recruit, train, and manage freelance writers from all over the world to write on our multiple website properties
- Work with our third party SEO firms to create highly linkable content with a focus on increasing our organic rankings
- Own our entire social media strategy - create content calendars, create engaging and viral content, and respond/nurture our growing communities
- Create and enforce a style guide for each website property and likewise ensure all content matches
- Research and create new topic ideas with a focus on increasing our SEO
- Stay on top of the latest content marketing trends to ensure our websites and content fit the needs of our audiences
- Never utter the words, “That’s not my job.”
Helpful Skills & Experience
- You must have experience in editing and writing content for websites with a high amount of SEO traffic
- You must have experience in managing multiple freelancers
- You must know how to research and write SEO keyword-focused copy, headlines, descriptions, and alt text
- You must be able to write kick-butt content yourself in the absence of freelancers
- You should know basic HTML so that you can ensure all posts/content/copy looks and fits in to each website template
- You must be okay taking input from various stakeholders and implementing feedback
- You must be okay working on a variety of projects, daily
- You must not be afraid to test new ideas, find winners, and pull back on losers
- You must be okay with constant change - we move quickly and test often
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills come second nature - we’re remote after all
- Do we sound picky? We know. It’s because we only want the best.
What We Value
A driven self-starter with a history of success. Always striving to exceed targets - we’re a performance marketing company after all! Clear and constant communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy, and a desire to win are just a few of ClickThere’s cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and kicking butt every single day “at the office.”
As a fully distributed team, you’ll be free to work from wherever in the world you desire.
We’re not going to lie. This will be a demanding job with an extreme attention to performance and detail. You should be a self-starter who is able to handle multiple priorities and demanding stakeholders. We’re not unreasonable - we’re going to have fun and we’ll be in the trenches with you too.