Skills we are looking for:
- You must be a native English speaker/writer with a very excellent command of the language.
- Be confident in writing while adhering to deadlines
- Be able to write snarky, funny yet witty blog posts - so you must naturally have a great sense of humor!
- Proficiency in WordPress is important! You should know how to upload images, write articles and publish them on your own.
Knowledge in using target keywords and phrases in your writing (within title and body of writing) is important!
- Each article must include relevant hyperlinks and online references wherever possible in order to support your written post.
- You must have some knowledge about SEO
Pay and Writing Schedule:
You will be paid $4 per blog post. Each blog post needs to be 300+ words. The number of blog posts you'll write will depend on your available time, the news cycle and our editorial calendar. This can range from 1 to 5+ blog posts each day.
To apply for this job:
You will need to write a sample article - This is mandatory because it allows us to get an idea of your blogging style.
To write this sample article, please take a look at the current celebrity news stories and write an article on any particular story/topic.
Make sure that your writing voice is snarky and funny. Include relevant hyperlinks, online references and your opinions, and make it an engaging piece to read!
Please include an article title as well.
Word count is 300+ words.
*** This sample article is for evaluation purposes only.
It will not be used commercially nor will it be published anywhere online or offline.
Feel free to keep this sample article for your own portfolio or use it in any way you wish ***