Passionate Writer With an In-Depth Knowledge of the Bible and Spiritual Psychology Wanted
- Do you have a burning desire to help friends and family with questions about the Bible, how to cultivate intimacy with Jesus, and personal wholeness?
- Do you consider yourself passionate about the Bible and Spiritual Formation?
- Do you love listening to keynotes or studying books on spiritual psychology with a Biblical foundation?
- And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, this is an exciting opportunity to write about the things you love most—the Bible, psychology, and Jesus!
Who We Are
Soul Shepherding reaches over a million people every year, connecting with pastors, leaders, organizations, and spiritual directors, as well as everyday disciples.
Soul Shepherding writes curriculum, blog articles, emails, and social media content, as well as produces a podcast, covering a wide range of topics including pastoring, ministry, spiritual prioritization, Christian psychology, spiritual discipline, counseling, soul care, and how to align your life with Christ.
With a focus on teaching soul care and Christian psychology, Soul Shepherding has created a unique model of training leaders, churches, and everyday disciples to flourish spiritually and psychologically in their apprenticeship to Jesus and ministry in life.
We’re making a big push to ensure that this movement has a bright and promising future, and you’ll be a massive part of making that happen.
For this, we need a true expert—no fakers here, please! If you don’t indeed have a passion for the Bible, Christian living, and the message of Jesus, please do not apply.
What We Are Looking For
We need an excellent writer and editor to optimize the content we already have. We also need someone who can create new content!
We’re looking for a few writers who can research, curate, and create content that helps us complete various types of blog articles, guides, and other content projects to expand an already impressive internet presence.
You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including but not limited to all of the topics mentioned above.
Here are a few examples of what we publish:
Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a professional, we would love for you to join our team!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a broader team that’s driven to grow the ministry further.
We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure that you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- Competitive rates
- Consistent workload
- Flexible deadlines & working hours/location
- Exploration wage of $0.04c/word during a brief trial testing period. NO exceptions for this. The test period will last for about two short test articles.
- Then, based on prior experience and the editing needs of your writing, a steady rate of either hourly or per word rate is available.
- Our payment for quality content tends to exceed the ‘normal’ run-of-the-mill rate for writers.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Must have at least 2+ years of writing experience
- Must have writing samples
- Great researcher
- Works independently with quality results
- Go-getter attitude
- Extremely reliable and resourceful
- Positive, no-excuse attitude
- Pays close attention to detail
- Inquisitive & excited to learn
- Passionate about the Bible, ministry, and spiritual psychology
How to Apply
Do not apply directly on this platform!
Click on the “Apply” link below to fill out the Google Form.
If we think that you might be a good fit for this project, we’ll be in contact with a paid test article to try out your skills.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Josh & the team