Join Us And Use Your Skills To Become A Trusted Advisor In The Lives Of Thousands Of People
If you're looking for a role where you can:
- Focus on writing as we will provide you with the briefs and 95% of the research is already done for you
- Always have the support of your editor
- And truly help people with your writing
Then this page could literally change the course of your career. But only if you keep reading.
First, though, a little bit about us.
Who We Are
At our company, we pride ourselves in creating the BEST wellness recommendations and relationship education guides on the internet.
Sure, there are a ton of lifestyle blogs out there. But our superpower is turning floods of information into real knowledge to help our readers navigate the jungle of the wellness industry.
We’re on a mission to review all the topics that matter - and there’s a whole lot of them! But because we refuse to sacrifice quality for quantity, we need a couple more writers on our team.
That’s where you come in.
You’ll help us create insightful statistics pieces (we have 100 pieces that need to be written right now) that highlight key information for readers in a simple to understand way. You’ll deliver engaging and informative content that our readers can trust and love to read.
But what’s in it for you, and why would you want to join us?
5 Reasons To Join Us As A Writer
1. As Much Work As You Can Handle
We’re looking for fewer writers who can commit and produce more. You get a stable, recurring, reliable job.
2. Never Start With A Blank Page
Even experienced writers can spend hours staring at a blank page. After all, getting started is often the most challenging part.
That won’t be the case when you work with us.
Instead, we help you dive right in because we provide detailed templates and briefs for every assignment. Here’s a quick preview of what you’ll start each article with:
- We give the main keyword topic
- Complete article brief (like table of contents)
- Key stat pieces along with sources that you will need to condense in simple to understand way —> and you’ll need to stitch it all together with smooth transitional text.
Of course, your job is to meet the brief and deliver a completed article. But you’ll never be left alone to “just figure it out” on your own.
3. No Unrealistic Deadlines Or Quotas
We won’t impose unrealistic deadlines on you. Instead, we’ll agree on reasonable ones together. You’ll simply need to deliver what you’ve promised.
4. Stability You Can Count On
Freelancing as a writer is great when you have a large base of consistent and reliable clients.
But that consistency can take years to build, and you’re often stuck chasing new gigs week in and week out instead.
You don’t have to worry about that with us because we offer a steady stream of work. And you’ll get paid every two weeks!
That means no more hustling 24/7 or juggling multiple clients.
With us, you’ll be fairly rewarded and treated with an appreciation for your contribution. Because we want you to stay at our company for the long term.
So if job stability is a priority for you, we're a great match.
5. Help Thousands Of People
A relationship is a sensitive topic for a lot of people. These people are looking for a safe space to find honest guidance and unfiltered advice.
And thanks to your work, they’ll find their safe space on our blog..
But, most importantly, it’ll have a direct impact on thousands of lives. To put it in perspective, we’ve had over 337,859 visitors in the last 30 days alone!
If this is something you’d enjoy doing, then you’d be a good fit for the role!
Here's What We Expect From You
- - You’ve written online content for at least 2 years or have other relevant writing experience (ideally in writing product reviews)
- - You’re able to explain complex ideas simply (short, punchy sentences)
- - You have impeccable spelling and grammar, and an eye for detail (oh…yes…In application form use text “BADASS WRITER” in that hidden field…as that will show if you read this application ;))
- - You’re reliable and meet the deadlines you commit to
- - You’re positive and open-minded (A writer with a sense of humor is a GREAT bonus)
- - You can meet our minimum weekly word quota (see below)
You are open to learning new things and can learn quickly (for example, we want to use AI writer to assist writing process hence we focus on 2-3cents per word rate as AI writer speeds up writing process considerably)
Our normal payment range to start with is 2-3 US cents per word. We request a minimum of 5,000 words (2 articles) per week. But we will give priority to writers who can commit to us equivalent to the full-time (160 hours/mo).
TO APPLY PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM