In a nutshell:
- 1 article per week / 2000 ~ 3500 words (8,000 ~ 12,000 words a month)
- 4 cents per word
- Consistent work
- Flexible deadlines
Hi all, we’re looking for an additional freelance blog post [Info Articles-Guides/Single Product Reviews-Round-Ups] writer for our site in the Fitness niche.
A 3-year-old site with consistent high monthly traffic that wants to take it even further.
Our main aim is to help our readers to:
- Get in shape
- Achieve various fitness goals
- Live healthier lives
- Make better equipment buying decisions with product reviews
How do we do so?
By providing simple yet, actionable in-depth guides, how-to’s, workout tips, and equipment reviews that layout the way.
The goal of each post is to be the best possible resource on a given topic.
For that, we need an exceptional writer who truly understands the ins and outs of a healthy lifestyle, and that can bring its own experience to the table.
The fact you once bought a gym subscription you didn’t use, doesn’t count.
If you’re an all-rounder who simply dabbles in fitness alongside other topics, I’m afraid this project is not for you.
Are you a fitness buff?
- To produce 1 article per week
- To be able to research a given topic thoroughly
- To have some knowledge of SEO
- To have high editorial quality standards
- To be able to provide in-depth analysis and come up with definitive decision-making commentary in your posts
What’s in it for you?
We’re talking easy money and consistent weekly workflow on a regular basis.
Why easy money?
Because we provide the topic, guidelines, and in most cases, even the outline for each post, so the articles you’d have to produce are easy to write once you get the hang of it and follow our templates.
All there’s left for you to do is to research the topic, give your own insights and opinion, and if you’re truly fitness crazy it should be easy for you, at least on paper [No pun intended].
We’ll provide you with a consistent and flexible flow of work, together with world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal effort.
So you’ll have fun and enjoy writing about and making money off a topic you love.
Requirements to apply
- You’ve been writing for the last 3 years
- You’ve got at least 2 writing samples to show (fitness related)
- You’re a native English speaker (preferably US-based, but not necessarily)
- Bouns points if you’re certified fitness trainer, nutritionist, Jane Fonda, etc...
- Stable longterm work
- freelance rates - 4 cents per word
- Consistent workload every week - 1 article X 2000 ~ 3500 words - 8,000 to 12,000 words a month
- Flexible deadlines
The Fine Print
In some articles, the word count might be more than 5000. You need to be OK with that and to be able to pull it off. Obviously, there will be a more flexible deadline than usual.