If you have a flair for Viral Content and have the ability to get the best from a passionate and talented team, while wanting to help people find their voice and get attention in a world dominated by Big Media, Celebrity Obsessions and Mega-Corporations... this is the perfect role to make the most of YOUR talents…
This is your opportunity to manage and act as 'Editor-In-Chief' for a small team of talented writers, who create valuable, entertaining, engaging, informative and ultra-shareable content across our various websites, to help bring more attention to our brand, business and mission.
If getting a significant number of shares across social media is something you're adept at... if you have the ability to think outside the box, find interesting angles and have the experience of creating the kind of content people can't help but like, share, tweet, re-blog and comment about... if you can effectively manage a small team of hard-working, passionate people... we’re looking for exactly you!
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education:
- Exceptional English Skills – both written and oral
- Experience with creating strong Viral Content that gets Real Attention and Shares
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience in an Editorial capacity
- Strong Collaboration and Communication skills
- Ideally some experience with SEO and online business & marketing
- Creative thinking and initiative to come up with ideas to improve results
- A proactive mind that is good at solving problems
Our company culture is one that values talent and results – if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll do everything to help you excel in your role.
So if this role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you right now - Contact Us Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] - be sure to include 'Viral Editor' in the subject line or your application will never be seen.