We are a family owned technology services business in the US seeking high level USA B2B ghost writers to generate content for our website, long-form blog posts, guest blogging, etc. focusing on the following subjects (and other related topics as needed):
- IT Managed Services For Small Businesses (cloud computing, security, Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS, telecom, VoIP, etc)
- Small Business Tips & Trends (COVID related topics, Work from Home changes/challenges, Hiring, Sales, Prospecting, Marketing, etc)
- Technology & Business Trends
We are looking for someone who can incorporate the messaging and tone of our business. Bonus points if you’re familiar with any of the following: USP, Storybrand, Dan Kennedy, Brian Dean.
Please include 2-3 relevant writing samples of long form content (live links preferred) and your rate requirements (we will only pay per word).
We are seeking high level fluent or native “American” English speakers, who are excellent at written English and who understand the US market. If “American” English is not one of your strong points, please do not apply.
If you have special skills/knowledge/expertise in any of the areas listed above, please make a note of them in your response.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- People who have an engaging, witty voice, able to relate to and entertain readers while being highly informative and able to truly teach and give over useful information in a friendly, entertaining way.
- You must be able to produce high quality, long form content (between 1000-1500 words in general, but sometimes a bit more) which is accurate, and information rich.
- You must have excellent online research skills leading to the ability to write an article on any given topic, even those you have little experience in.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- This is a long-term and on-going opportunity where we’re looking for writers who are able to produce anything from 4000 to 8,000 words each per month (depending on your availability and our content needs).
- Individual articles will be around 1,000 words each, so we’d be looking for people who can create anything from 4 to 8 pieces each per month.
WHAT WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR:
- 'SEO posts', Click bait, thin content listicles, or other low-quality content
- Agency applications (We want to work one on one with actual writers only)
- All content must be original and will be verified as such before acceptance.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to create quality content from a basic outline keeping SEO best practices in mind
- Ability to work independently, not relying on overly detailed instructions
- Willing to make changes based on editorial feedback
- We own exclusive rights to the content, it must not be used, shared or published in any other way. However, once published in your name, we will not make any changes to the content either (without your permission.)
- We are open to accepting both ghost written work, or publishing under your own name if you have relevant authority and experience to add to a credible bio.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the form at either link:
The forms are the same, one link is just shortened. We wanted to give the option of the longer link as it shows that it is a Google Docs link.
We look forward to hearing from you!