Ultimate Dog is looking for passionate, professional dog writers to be a part of our esteemed pack.
Ultimate Dog is run in partnership with a world-class Dog Trainer, a certified Holistic Nutritionist, and a bestselling dietary supplement expert.
Our motto is "Maximize The Happiness," and this shines through in everything we do.
Our areas of focus include Puppies, Dog Health, Dog Training, Dog Behavior, and Dog Care.
Here's how you know if Ultimate Dog is right for you:
1. You're a great writer who loves dogs and backs up every claim with well researched, scientific sources. No winging it!
2. You're a current dog owner who's willing to have a picture of yourself with your dog featured in your article byline.
2. You write in an educational, entertaining, and easy-to-read style.
3. Your content is 100% original and authentic ( e.g., pass online plagiarism checks).
4. BONUS: You're a DVM, Trainer, and/or have your own blog.
What to do next:
(PLEASE DON'T SKIP A STEP OR YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE REJECTED)
1. Your animal health or training credentials (if any)
2. A link to your website (if any)
3. A pic of you and your dog (required)
4. Links to two online samples of your work published in your name (required)
5. Your rate in U.S. Dollars for a 900-word article (required)
Good luck! Woof! :-)
Marty, Daiva, & Buck