Being part of the largest social news magazine, the 142nd most read site in the world, according to Alexa Rank, getting your news out to over 100 million active monthly users.
Blasting News has just reached this size 44 months after its launch (growing faster than Facebook, which took 54 months to do the same).
Blog about places around the world and the best way to travel to millions around the world.
TOPICS TO REPORT
- Best food
- Cheap ways to travel
- Things to do in a country
- How to visit a country in 24 hours
- Top places to visit
- And so much more - at Blasting News you are your own boss and you are free to write about whatever you like the most.
Report updates happening in the sports world to readers across the world.
- Write about the latest travel trends everyday
- Share and promote the news through social networks to increase the number of the readers.
- Be ready to write about the best travel destinations
- If necessary, create content regarding specific topics for the marketing team, to get it shared by our team of influencers (Social Blaster).
- Strong knowledge of publishing content on the web.
- Ability to verify sources and fact-check articles.
- Passionate about innovative online media paradigms, social journalism, and democracy in the information system.
- Interest and skills in SEO and in social media marketing.
- Native speaker of English.
$3 guarantee for each article published on our site + a variable compensation, up to $500 per article.
The variable compensation may vary according to a number of factors, such as:
- Readers reading the article (the more people read the content, the more money you can earn);
- Type of topics and categories;
- Source of the readers.
The compensation scheme is fully available on this page: http://www.blastingnews.com/?c=1
Job Location: Anywhere.
- The Blaster is not required to check in at an office.
Working hours: Flexible.
- The Blaster can work on a flexible basis.
The HR team will evaluate the resume and will follow up with the candidate.
Launched in mid-2013, Blasting News is now the fastest growing global news publisher: the 142nd most visited website in the world (Alexa Ranking), counting on 102+ million monthly unique visitors. Blasting News has offices in London (headquarters), New York, Sao Paulo, Milan, Rome and Singapore.
Blasting News has an ambitious goal: to make our world a better place, giving everyone the possibility of sharing ideas with a global audience and enjoying truly independent information. Blasting News is made by the people, made for the people.
- 100% Independent - Blasting News encourages a wide range of points of view. All blasters can freely choose the topic and the medium of their contents. Blasting News has adopted George Whitefield’s principle “We’ll just have to agree to disagree.”
- 100% Democratic - Blasting News does not have any central editorial office: we have developed a technology that promotes the most interesting, highest quality news, taking into account a huge number of factors.
- 100% Meritocratic - Blasters earn money thanks to a simple quality-based system: the more people that read the content, the more money the Blaster receives.