Are you passionate about digital marketing with kick-ass writing chops?
We're looking for a talented writer to join our exciting project to help us create outstanding pieces of content for existing and new readers alike.
At Bengu, everything we do goes above and beyond average -- there's no point creating something if it's going to be just like everything else out there. So we pour everything into creating stand-out pieces of content that will help people for years to come.
We are a content-focused site designed to help people master their finances, start an online business and find reviews for digital training products.
As a writer for us, you will be tasked with creating content on popular email marketing and sales page software. As well as writing in-depth articles on various topics relating to e-commerce. The bulk of the content on the site relates to online business, digital marketing and software tools.
Your content will help people decide on the tools and resources they use to build their online businesses. So you need to be someone with plenty of experience in the digital marketing space. If you dabble in digital marketing, don't bother applying (we can tell immediately), we need someone with a high level of expertise in this space that can write with confidence and authority on various topics relating to this industry.
This project is a long-term one and we'll be churning out high-quality content pieces for years to come. For the right person, you'll have the opportunity to create awesome work, get paid well and have fun while you're doing it!
If successful, you will join our team Slack and will have the opportunity to share your ideas, add value and leave your mark on the site.
Here's what we're looking for when it comes to end product:
- Content will be produced from the ground up with accompanying screenshots, screen recordings and HTML formatting (we will provide detailed content outlines for you to follow).
- Meeting and exceeding editorial standards on the site.
- Creating complete pieces of content that don't require much editing on our side.
- Tools and resources reviewed and THOROUGHLY tested and conclusions are made based on personal experience.
Skills we're looking for:
- Confident and competent with performing own research to help build a high-quality, long-form article.
- A thorough understanding of epic content and what makes content exceptional.
- Experience using marketing SAAS software such as Constant Contact, Unbounce, Convertkit.
- Understanding of sales funnels, lead generation and SEO.
- The ability to write to educate and entertain readers while writing with SEO in mind.
- Desire to consistently improve oneself as well as day to day systems, processes.
- High level of attention to detail (the little things).
- A willingness to contribute to the team above and beyond your writing role.
This is a long-term role and you will be paid on time per approved word.