About The Role
We're looking to add 1-2 writers to produce 3-5 pieces of content per week on an ongoing basis on all things tires, including tire reviews and tire information to help people make the best choices about tires for their vehicles.
We're making a big effort to only hire writers who know a lot about tires, so if you consider yourself a tires guru, we have a long-term project for you with lots of content to be created.
About We Love Tires
We Review Tires is a premium resource on tires for people who need honest, researched, and reliable advice for their tire purchases in one convenient place.
The team behind We Review Tires is made up of a collective of experienced car and tire aficionados who are passionate about tires.
What We're Looking For
We're looking to hire 1-2 writers who can contribute a minimum of 3-4 articles @ 1500-2,000 word per post per week (about 8,000 words per week) about tires.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is/was a mechanic, care dealer, car enthusiast or has related experience that would make them a tire expert.
- Understands all types of tires, tire brands, and services available for tires, and what new and existing vehicle owners need and want.
- Understands common tire and car concepts and can communicate them to a layman.
- Can be flexible and adjust to the needs of the business quickly.
- Can handle critical feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Is tech-savvy (i.e., understands Google docs, WordPress, etc.).
- Is comfortable with online communication methods like video calling and email.
- Writes quickly and is fluent in English.
Budget ranges from .03/word up to .12/word depending on experience of the writer.
Average article length will be 1,500 words with some 2,000 word articles and the occasional 4,000 word in-depth guide.
Do You Need To Have Experience With Cars and Tires?
Yes, it is required that you have experience with tires and cars.
We have a high editorial standard to ensure the content produced meet and exceeds the expectations of our readers through "actionable insights" our readers can take away as value for consuming our content.
How To Apply?
Please submit your application within the following Google form: https://forms.gle/BMaqNiRSqFvQaeGR9
I move fast in our process and am motivated to fill this position quickly.
Please include any experience you feel would be relevant for your application.