Passionate about tiny houses and off grid living?
Do you know everything about:
- Building and/or living in your own tiny house
- Living a lifestyle that promotes sustainability and limits waste
- What it takes to live off the grid
Then Tiny Living Life needs you. We're in the process of creating a blog on tiny houses/off-grid living and we're looking for 2-3 writers to fill the position, and we’d love to welcome you on board.
We're looking for people who have an expertise in tiny houses (e.g. currently live in a tiny house, built a tiny house, etc) and have lived off the grid, to write 5-10x/month about topics we give to them.
We are looking for content that provides real value to our readers, either from your personal experiences or through thorough research.
What we are not looking for is a regurgitation of what you googled on the topic.
We aim for posts to be readable for people interested in this type of lifestyle. They need to be both informative and engaging/fun to read.
Examples of topics include:
- What is the tiny house movement and why it's going to change your life?
- 4 tiny house toilet options to consider
- 5 tiny house designs you've never heard of
- Powering your tiny house with solar - what you need to know?
We will also have various product review posts that will need to be written.
Our writers are expected to deliver pieces of content between 1500 and 2500 words and are paid proportionally to the amount of content that’s asked from them.
We also expect the writers to promote the articles they’ve written on their social profiles/blogs.
To apply, please include the following in your proposal:
- Your experience and knowledge base in the niche
- Links to posts you’ve written into the niche that are already published
- Links to your most active social profiles
- Your awesome personality
Also, use the word “raisin” somewhere in the first line of your proposal so we know you read the entire job post
Looking forward to seeing your proposals.
PS: native english speakers only