ThriftyCrates.com has grown to the point where we now need to hire a few writers to help us create company profile and review articles for our subscription box directory.
We currently have a backlog of 75-100 articles that need to be written ASAP.
Each subscription box company profile or review will include information about how the company works, pricing, public feedback, and frequently asked questions.
- Reviewing provided instructions and asking questions if necessary
- Researching the subscription box company in which you're assigned
- Writing and structuring the company profile or review article based on the style guide and article template we provide to you
- Ensuring stellar spelling, grammar, and factual correctness. All deliveries will be checked thoroughly for factual correctness, and will be processed through Grammarly to check spelling and grammar.
- Ensuring all content is 100% unique and written in your own words
- Delivery of work via email on or before the stated deadline
Preference will be given to writers who exhibit a passion for subscription boxes.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Use the subject line "ThriftyCrates Writer Application"
- In the email body, tell us a little bit about yourself and why you'd be a good fit for this project.
- In the email body, provide 100-word blurb about your favorite subscription box. Specify why it's your favorite.
- Attach two documents as examples of your previous work