Circuit Stream is looking for a freelance writer to produce 1 to 3 well-researched, in-depth technical articles per month. The content provided needs to be supported with resources, stats, data, real-life examples, and actionable. We aren’t looking for opinion-based content.
Specifically, we’re looking for 3 types of articles:
- How-to articles: 5 Steps to Set Up Your Oculus Rift with Unity in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Data articles: https://www.beseen.com/blog/talent/where-to-find-your-next-ar-vr-job/
- In-depth guides: https://www.aniwaa.com/guide/vr-ar/ultimate-vr-ar-mr-guide/
The candidate we’re looking for is familiar with:
- AR/VR technology
- Unity3d and its use
Our audience consists primarily of enterprises in the technology sector: innovation engineers, R&D senior, UX/UI designers, emerging technology engineers, BIM managers, etc...
Provide one to three 1000+ word articles per month based on topics we provide.
Add and format content with Google Docs following our style guidelines. Make it ready for WordPress Editor.
Provide images, code snippets, screenshots, and any required other visuals but the featured image.
What We’re Looking For (Qualifications)
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- You must have a passion for technology, XR and business. Bonus points If you already have domain expertise
- Come up with a story/article with minimal guidance
- You care deeply about providing value through content
- Research on your own and come up with interesting stories and write them
- Interview our leadership team or influencers and write a story about it (the best knowledge is held in our company)
What we offer
We’ll provide content briefs, guidelines, and full editorial support to help writers deliver their best quality work.
On-time, regular payments
Please include the following:
- A brief description of your background/experience. Any specific areas of expertise (Unity development, Unreal development, Vuforia, Arkit, OpenVR, XR hardware)
- Desired rate per article (based on 1000 words)
- Three samples of technical articles already published
- A copy of your resume or LinkedIn profile
- Your website/blog/portfolio if you have one