Summary: We are looking for an experienced technical writer in the API Security space to create highly-informative, SEO-focused content for our customers.
Different Digital is looking for a technical writer with hands-on experience with APIs, more specifically, API security testing. A software development background will be extremely helpful in writing informational content targeted at software companies that are looking to improve the security of their API ecosystems.
- This is a freelance position
- We also offer room for uncapped growth and learning opportunities (software, search engine optimization, and product/project management, among other areas).
- Opportunities include growing an organization from the ground up and driving the content vision for a high-growth, well-funded startups
- The starting rate for new writers is $.10 per word
- Real-life, hands-on experience with APIs and/or software development is a must
- An ability to transform dry technical topics into engaging, informative, and interesting educational materials
- Ability to educate and catch the attention of highly technical people (Software Engineering and CISOs)
- Competitive pay with the ability to expand workload and rates
- Fully remote working role
- Access to $10k+ worth of training platforms to build your skillset
- Positive team environment
- Flexible work hours (we care about what you produce, not when you produce it)