Hey there, my name is Brain, project manager of a website: Moflon . We are geared towards becoming a global supplier of top quality industrial slip rings and provider of innovative slip rings technology.
Currently we are hiring 3 to 10 writers that can produce product review and high-quality guides about aerospace, alternative energy, construction & agriculture, defense, factory, automation, food & beverage, machine tool, marine & offshore, medical, metal production, oil & gas, plastic molding, semiconductor etc. to help us grow our site.
Here are some post formats of the quality that we're looking for:
Possible topics you'll need to write about could include: aerospace, alternative energy, construction & agriculture, defense, factory, automation, food & beverage, machine tool, marine & offshore, medical, metal production, oil & gas, plastic molding, semiconductor etc.
This is a long-term position. You will start with 2~4 blog posts (2,000 to 4,000 words ) on a weekly basis, with much room to grow beyond this if you can deliver consistent quality work.
Your responsibility includes:
- You'll be assigned topics by me and given a submission deadline. Then you will have to research further on the topics and come up with a rough outline for the post. Once it’s confirmed you can start writing content that provides real value, not a rehash of what you googled on the topic.
- Preferably, you know how to dig into scientific research and studies to produce better and more accurate information.
- Our content typically consist of product reviews, and other types of blog posts (how-tos. list. guide)
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professional writing experience: At least 2 years of working experience as a writer for related blogs or informational websites.
- Technical know-how: we'd expect our writers to have excellent knowledge on the topics (aerospace, alternative energy, construction & agriculture, defense, factory, automation, food & beverage, machine tool, marine & offshore, medical, metal production, oil & gas, plastic molding, semiconductor ) they're covering. Past experience about motor, because our product is installed in motor .
- Reliability: Can you work independently, anticipate the needs of our readers, and hit every deadline? Must be able to show examples of your previous work.
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar.
- Native English language
- All writing must be unique, 100% original
How To Apply
I do not need CVs, instead please answer the following questions (Please send your answers to [email protected] and make sure your subject is slip ring care hunt writer):
- Please provide at least 2~3 articles you feel are closest to the writing style we like.
- Your background and experience with motor, tell us why you are a good fit for this position (Pay attention as this is the most important one)
- What’s your rate per 1,000 words?
This is a long-term role and you will be paid per approved word. I look forward to hearing from you!