We are looking for writers and editors who love learning about the artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, data science / big data, and automation industries.
You will be either writing OR editing long-form, highly detailed and well-researched educational content that range from ~1,000 to ~10,000 words. Think of these as industry reports or whitepapers about a specific topic in AI, machine learning, data science, etc.
The target audience is business and technology professionals, so you need to be able to communicate clearly and also professionally to this caliber of audience. We will also be looking for previous work that targets a similar audience.
To apply, be ready to demonstrate the following:
1) A strong portfolio of tech writing with existing examples in A.I. (Sadly, due to the complex, technical nature of AI, we cannot consider any applicants who do not exhibit expertise in writing for this space & industry)
2) Native or comparable fluency in English
3) Fast turnaround times - we'll often give you everything you need to research and produce a detailed report, but need turnaround in 2-7 days, depending on the complexity of the piece.
4) A passion for accurately reporting on the topic of AI. Artificial intelligence has been hyped up so much in the media that many stories are simply untrue or uninformed. We're excited to work with you to produce original, thoughtful content that people find truly educational.
We have a team of talented writers already, but are growing so fast that we're looking to hire for the following roles:
1) Copyeditor / Proofreader (3-5 positions)
Copyeditors are extremely fast but detail-oriented and have an eagle eye for spotting and correcting writing mistakes. They’re tech-savvy enough to understand how to use technical terms and industry jargon.
2) Technical Writer (2-3 positions)
Technical writers have professional and / or academic backgrounds in machine learning, data science, or comparably technical topics. These writers can write advanced content such as programming tutorials or summaries of recent AI research papers.
3) Business Writer (1 position)
Business writers need to be sufficiently tech-savvy to produce scientifically accurate, relevant, and practical content related to AI and machine learning applications for business. Writers with experience writing about enterprise software solutions will receive higher priority.
4) Assistant Editor (1 position)
The Assistant Editor will be responsible for project managing our editorial schedule, assigning and reviewing writing tasks, and coaching our writers to improve their content quality over time.
All of the roles are for contract positions with regular work ranging from 5 - 40 hours a week, depending on your skill level and availability.
PLEASE APPLY **ONLY** VIA THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW.
WE WILL *ONLY* REVIEW APPLICANTS WHO USE THE LINK. ANY DIRECT MESSAGES OR EMAILS WILL BE IGNORED.