KRFTWRK is a fast-growing digital design and marketing agency based in Toronto, Canada. We are looking to expand our network of freelance content creators to help build our clients' brands and traffic with awesome, SEO-driven blogs.
To join our awesome network, you must be:
- Versatile. We have a number of clients -- mostly tech companies -- who offer complex services and products. That means you'll be faced with doing in-depth research for -- and skilfully writing -- blogs about a very broad range of tech-oriented topics. To name a few, some potential upcoming topics include: GIS, Amazon Web Services, Agile Development, Risk Assessment, Video Marketing, Social Video, Video Editing / Proofing, and Video Tools.
- Aware of SEO best practices. What point is writing an awesome blog if nobody ever sees it? We’re all about content that is optimized for search engines so that people actually read the great work our freelancers put out. We'll take care of most of the strategy and topic development, but you'll know how to incorporate the SEO keywords you receive into your writing.
- Capable of seeing the big picture. We don’t just want content for content’s sake. We want you to write with an understanding of what drives traffic and what will delight our clients (hint: it’s to do with selling their products, getting sign-ups, and attaining conversions.) We believe these factors inform everything about the content you create -- and are thrilled by writers who grasp this fact.
- Comfortable working and communicating remotely. We don't care where you do it, as long as you put out great content!
To apply all we need from you is:
- Your name
- Your motivation in brief
- A link or two to relevant, published content -- portfolio links are great, too!
- Your rate (either in cents per word, or per article)