We are looking for a talented writer to write articles for www.PrecisionMovement.coach, which is a site dedicated helping active people get back to and keep doing the things they love through corrective exercise.
If you're accepted for the position, we'll assign you 1 article and if we love your work, we'll assign articles on a regular basis (around 2 per month).
What you must know about PrecisionMovement.coach:
The focus of the articles will be to help people overcome injuries and movement restrictions that might be holding them back from their active lifestyle.
Our articles include background information i.e. anatomy and biomechanics because we believe that educating our readers leads to better results.
You are the right candidate for this opportunity if you are:
- A native speaker of English with experience in writing long-form content
- In possession of a background in kinesiology, fitness, rehab, yoga or related field
- Able to review and communicate information from scientific resources e.g. www.pubmed.com or Google Scholar
- Able to follow our SEO requirements (we will provide these guidelines)
- Able to meet deadlines - this is absolutely CRITICAL
- Are willing to write the BEST 1,500 to 2,000 word article on the topics that you are assigned
Here are some sample resources to review:
- https://www.precisionmovement.coach/exercises-for-disc-degenerative-disease/ (Based on Vide: https://youtu.be/6RkegpzxI4Q )
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ericwongmma
Your writing should match our current article style and tone.
You must understand that this is a ghost writing position, so you will not be credited for your articles.
$100 per 1,500-2,000 word article
Process of Writing For Us:
Step 1: We assign you a video to write your article around and a brief to guide you.
Step 2: You write the article and send it back to us for review by the agreed upon deadline.
Step 3: We will review the 1st draft and either accept it or send it back to you within 1-2 business days
- Your articles must be 100% original and must not violate any copyright laws (we will check for plagiarism)
- Do not apply if you are not a native English speaker or if you have poor writing skills
- Do not apply if you have no interest or background in fitness, exercise or movement
Please send us an example of 1-2 pieces of work you're proud of along with your application. We will NOT consider you if you haven’t submitted at least one piece.