SEO Sherpa is one of the fastest growing SEO/SEM agencies in the Middle East and North Africa market, we've been featured by Moz, Search Engine Journal, SEMrush, Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post and others. We’ve appeared on National TV and Radio and have headlined at marketing conferences worldwide.
We’re a fun loving bunch of digital geeks, delivering organic, hand-crafted SEO to more than 100 customers around the world. We help companies like HSBC Bank, Harper’s Bazaar, Nissan, Infiniti, Aramex and dozens of growth firms get found online.
We are based in Dubai, with team members in the United Kingdom, USA, Lebanon and Philippines.
Find out more about us here: www.seosherpa.com
CAREERS AT SEO SHERPA
This is what you can look forward to when you join SEO Sherpa:
DO YOUR BEST WORK
* We’ll surround you with people that settle for nothing but the best.
* At least one week off per quarter to down tools and have some serious fun.
* We have a Dubai office, but most positions allow you to work remotely.
* We call this “open for business.” Everyone has full access to business metrics and information.
We are looking for a Superstar Writer to join our growing team of talent:
This a full-time role of 40 hours per week which you can work as your schedule permits.
In the role, you will be writing content for an awesome pool of clients in markets as diverse as fashion and fintech to automotive and travel.
Your writing will be mostly premium blog content, written either as guest posts for third-party websites or as owned content for the client’s site. Every post will be different, with the majority being 800-1200 words in length.
You may also be assigned other writing tasks like ad copy writing and editing from time to time.
We are looking for a versatile writer who can apply their talent to our customers who include fast growth startups and world leading brands.
Proven track record of high-quality writing is essential - and a fun going attitude is a must.
This is how you’ll be rewarded:-
- Work from home (or anywhere else).
- Competitive salary.
- Lots of training.
- Supportive environment.
- One week off every quarter.
- A fun work environment where we value your work and our customers business.