We are an exciting start-up company focusing on B2C / B2B wellness and stress management business.
We’re not looking to find a just a blogger, we want you to help us build a business to sell online training solutions for business owners struggling with stress. That means helping with landing pages, lead magnets and other exiceting stuff.
In fact we want to make stress management all about outcomes rather than adding more anxiety to our customers.
That’s why as a business we need a writer who is passionate about personal development, has a keen eye for detail and is trustworthy.
The goal of the new project is to guide readers through a comprehensive website that explains everything someone needs to know in order to build their resilience around stress and become a high performing individual.
Compensation will vary depending on the article, but will be extremely competitive. Shorter ‘dictionary’ blog posts will be less than the longer research-oriented articles. Article length will vary from 400 to 2,000+ words. Compensation will start at 10 cents per word and will increase as the relationship matures.
The writer will work closely with me (Alex) to make sure that the overall framework and strategy is cohesive - we want to make sure that every article is part of an overall approach that is comprehensive. We don’t just want one-off articles without context.
Examples of articles needed:
- 5 Tips for Small Business Stress Management
- Stress Management techniques - Ways to unwind stress at work - personality development
- Is Stress Crushing Your Career?
- 10 New Strategies for Stress Management
- Daily Stress Management That Works
- 13 Proven Research Backed Stress Management Techniques
What strengths are we looking for:
- You must be a trained SEO writer. This means we give you a keyword or longtail keywords you’ll automatically know exactly how to format them into the article and how many times they should be used along with proper headings.
- You must be passionate about stress management, wellness and health. You already understand how stress can cause health problems and how you can make small changes to your lifestyle and working style to improve your health, performance and motivation.
- The primary niche you will be writing about will be stress management. This will include blogs, reviews, training materials and researched articles about stress.
- We’ll expect you to turn around work within 3 days.
Writers who are accepted will be hired to write a stand alone article. After that, there will be a several week period where the writer will be paid to help create the outline for the website including up to 100 future articles that will be published on the website.
This is going to be a strong, long-term position for the right candidate.
All submissions are to be original, researched, fact-checked content written by you as selected.
Articles deemed plagiarized, aggregated or otherwise unoriginal will be disqualified.
Each article must pass a plagiarism check specifically here https://www.plagiarisma.net/
All articles must be spell checked, proof read and considered ready for publication. It is your responsibility to deliver material that is polished, well written, grammatically correct and does not misuse words in any way. Just because it passes the qualification of programs or websites like Grammarly, does not automatically qualify it for publication. All articles must be thoroughly-researched, well written and adhere to our guidelines. They should be dynamic, interesting, solely fact-based and cannot read robotically.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and a 1-paragraph explanation for why you are perfect for this job in particular to [email protected] Make the subject line say “Wellness & Stress Application.”
NOTE: If you don’t have a background in health and stress management writing, don’t apply for this position. It’ll just waste our time.
All writers must be fluent, native English speakers and writers. If the articles you write for us do not match the level of aptitude displayed in attached sample writing you submit to us, you will not be paid for any work you perform and you will be banned from future projects with us. Any article containing information that is false or has not been efficiently researched will be automatically disqualified and contributor will not receive any compensation.