Do you love writing and blogging?
Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing CFD broker websites that has been awarded by Nasdaq?
We are a fast-growing and award-winning CFD broker who is eager to achieve even great progress this year. Our aim is to be the very best in the finance field.
For that, we need exceptional writers who truly understands the ins and outs of Stocks/Forex/Cryptocurrency. If you’re a generalist who simply dabbles in finance alongside other subjects, I’m afraid this is not the project for you.
Still here? Read on to find out exactly what we’re looking for from you!
Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself an expert on the topics, we want you to write for us.
We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
We’re looking for candidates who are:
- Familiar with Forex/Stocks/Cryptos, willing to produce real-life tips and tricks to help our readers.
- Skilled writers by training — You are a master of the English language and should be able to demonstrate your ability to tailor content to different audiences.
- Hungry to learn — You should be excited to learn from experts in this field and up your content game within the performance finance niche. You should be a quick learner who can soak up information like a sponge and immediately apply what you learn consistently in your work.
- Highly adaptable with a growth mindset — You should be comfortable working in fast-paced environments. You aren’t afraid of change and take it as an opportunity to grow.
- Perfectionists at heart — You can follow guidelines to a T. You have a keen eye for detail and are an expert at noticing factual errors, weird formatting, typos, grammar faux pas etc. You never make the same mistake twice.
- Experienced with digital content — You don’t draw a blank when we talk about inserting meta descriptions, adding alt text. Bonus if you already have experience creating high-converting content.
- Always taking initiative — You should be resourceful and take initiative to research subjects you do not (yet) understand. You love digging deeper and you’re not ok with being “unsure”. You are not afraid to ask questions to further your own learning and growth.
- Remote work veterans — We don’t want to have to explain to you how this whole remote working thing works. So you need to have excellent time management skills, organization skills, and understand that you need to be communicative and keep your team updated with your progress.
- Looking for long-term jobs + growth opportunities — We like working with talented people (forever and ever if possible) so we cultivate long-term working relationships with our team members. We also like grooming individuals to take on bigger roles within our teams.
- Competitive salary
- A chance to analyze and work with a wide range of software for free, provided by us
- Be involved in the production of a high growth website
If you are interested, pls apply from here: