My name is Charles and I run a blog in the solar and renewables niche. We’re looking for native English speaker (US/UK) writers who can help us expand our site.
These articles will include product reviews, buying guides, informational content, and how-tos.
You will be provided full instructions on how to write the various types of articles: article templates, article brief & writing guidelines - so that you can focus 100% on writing the articles.
The position will start with 10,000 words per week with room to grow beyond this if you can consistently deliver high-quality work.
Posts can range in length to be between 1000-8000 words long.
- Researching and understanding the topics for each article
- Write content that provides real value to readers
- Follow closely the detailed brief, the writing template, and the writing guidelines
- Work with the editor to make article revisions as required
Our Editorial Process
Our goal is to produce reliable content that people can trust - not just a rehash of the top Google results. This means every article or review is thoroughly researched by an editor and backed by scientific evidence (when applicable).
Most importantly, I loath descriptive review content online. Your work will engage the reader by taking them on the journey to discovering what product suits them.
We do make sure that every post we publish goes through our strict editorial process to ensure everything is accurate and the tone is right.
It's quite likely that in the first couple of weeks there will be a lot of feedback and editing required, but generally, once you get into the swing of things, that part should be minimal.
- We pay $0.03-$0.04 per word depending on the research required.
- Briefs will be provided in SurferSEO and articles are to be submitted via SurferSEO.
What you can expect
- There's a lot of work to come if you're up for the challenge
- Flexible deadlines.
Here’s what we expect from you
- Must have at least 2+ years of writing experience.
- Preferably some solar and/or electrical knowledge.
- Able to follow instructions and style guides closely. This is the key to success in this position
- Native English speaker (ideally from the US/UK)
- Capacity to write 10,000 words per week.
- Knows how to use SurferSEO, Grammarly, Email, PayPal
- Must be able to openly manage feedback
- Respond quickly to team communications and meet deadlines